Telehealth Solutions (Part of the Microtech Group) are a market leading eHealth business which has gained approval from the Care Quality Commission. We are passionate about driving integration across health and social care using a range of clinically driven, integrated solutions, designed to help people remain safely in their homes and assist them to proactively monitor and manage their own health.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team based in Kilmarnock. The successful candidate will be responsible for three key areas:
The Account Manager is engaged in the provision of project management services to customers, for the assigned services & products supplied by THSL. They are responsible for all aspects for project planning, successful delivery and budgetary control from receipt of order until customer acceptance is received and the product is handed from the support teams.
As the ‘Product Owner’ for the assigned solutions the Account Manager is the leading authority and point of contact for these products. They are responsible for driving the design of the products to ensure they have an agreed content and release schedule in line with client requirements and contractual agreements.
The Account Manager will assist the Support and Operations teams as necessary to ensure the budgeted revenue is secured. This will include the provision of presentations/product demonstrations/attending Exhibitions together with writing value proposition statements/benefits realisation/ROI information as required.
- Minimum of 5-7 years Sales and Service Delivery experience
- Knowledge/Experience in workforce processes /products
- Project Management skills, principles and practices
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and be used to pressured working environments
- Able to use initiative, work without supervision
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills - Ability to manage competing priorities in an effective and efficient manner
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Negotiating skills with ability to influence
- Clinical background would be ideal (senior nursing, clinician) and/or UK Healthcare Business Experience
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- System implementation experience
- Experience in Start-Up projects
If you are a self-starter, with proven ability to lead, drive, manage and stimulate teams of people to work collaboratively and a proven ability to develop strong professional relationships then we want to hear from you.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Click here to download a PDF copy of the job Description.
Back to News