Survey Results Reveal Top Marks for Microtech's Telehealth Service
A Telehealth survey conducted in the Surrey area highlights 100% of respondents are ‘very satisfied’ with the Telehealth services provided.
The Telehealth service was previously commissioned Surrey-wide through the BCF and during the financial year 2017/2018 Telehealth services were locally commissioned by each Clinical Commissioning Group.
Due to this, a recent survey was conducted in the Guildford and Waverley CCG area to gain feedback on how Telehealth products and services were helping to support patients and we were delighted to have the following responses:
- 100% of survey respondents said they were ‘very satisfied’ with Telehealth
- 100% of survey respondents find Telehealth ‘very useful’
- 100% of survey respondents would recommend the Telehealth Service if a family member or friend had Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) or heart failure
- 75% of survey respondents said that if they are feeling stressed or worried, the Telehealth service made them feel ‘a lot better’
- If they did not have access to the Telehealth service, the majority of survey respondents would book a GP appointment, book to see the COPD or heart failure nurse and/or attend A&E
- 75% of survey respondents said that not having access to Telehealth would increase their anxiety levels
Back to News