On Thursday the Telehealth Solutions team exhibited at the Scottish Ecosystem event!
This event offered an insight into health and social care integration and aimed to help attendees understand how Scotland's vision for health and social care integration can be achieved and what role technology has to play.
The main discussion points include:
- 10 year vision and how this can be achieved
- Data governance including policy and security
- How can health and care data work together to benefit citizens and those delivering health and care services
- How can user led design help innovations develop and have citizen impact
- Funding and collaboration opportunities
- Adoption and education
- Innovation engine room - showcasing the latest innovations
Focussed on businesses, health and social care professionals, third sector, academics and citizens who want to understand how Scotland's vision for health and social care integration can be achieved, this event explores what role technology has to play that results in these technologies implemented and adopted.
Martin, was on hand with a HomePod and SurgeryPod to show the attendees how some of our telehealth products work.
Back to News